- What was the first song that drew you to kpop?
- What was the first kpop band you listened to?
- What was your first bias?
- What was your first bias buster?
- What is your favourite male band?
- What is your favourite girl band?
- What is your ultimate bias?
- What is your primary fandom?
What do you call a K-pop fan?
Every name in the K-pop fanbase has a particular meaning. … Almost every K-pop group has a fan club comprised of K-pop fans known as Kpoppers or Kpop stans.
For a Fansign, what should I ask?
- Who in the group is the most amusing?
- Do you have a favourite drinking game?
- What is your favourite video game right now?
- What colour is your favourite?
- Can you recommend any Korean dishes?
What should I inquire of my hero?
- In your spare time, what do you enjoy doing?
- Do you have a celebrity crush?
- Do you live alone?
- What would someone do to attract your undivided attention?
- What was your best and worst date?
- Would you date a celebrity?
- If you could alter your name, what would it be?
- What is your biggest annoyance?
What draws you to K-pop?
It’s fine to just listen to music and watch music videos and call yourself a fan; what defines you as a fan is your willingness to support your favourite artists. Enjoy yourself, don’t be concerned about what others say, and keep listening to your favourite artists. That is what distinguishes you as a fan.
How do you become a BTS fan?
So log into your Daum Cafe and go to BTS OFFICIAL FANCAFE, which will take you to a website with a list of concert, fanmeet, and fansign announcements. Find the link that says (fan symbol) and click on it. The event’s details will be displayed. You can also check out,
What questions should you ask?
- Who is your personal hero?
- Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
- What is your greatest phobia?
- Which of your family vacations is your favourite?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What gets you furious in the first place?
Examine the response of
What do BTS detractors go by?
They’re known as Antis, Anti-Army, Haters, and so on. BTS, I adore you.
What do exo haters go by?
They were called garbage and other derogatory names and told they would never., and Family’and signifies that EXO will forever cherish its fans and… Read:
Who is the most despised KPOP artist?
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie. Jennie is one of South Korea’s most popular female K-POP idols. …
- ASTRO’s Cha Eun-woo. Cha Eun-woo, an ASTRO member, is also a well-known actor. …
- Kai from the EXO group. …
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa. …
- Hwasa Mamamoo
Can a star date a fan?
“Celebrities can date regular people as long as they’re both aware that they’ll be scrutinised in public and that the celebrity’s appearance and production schedule may govern their lives.”
What is the most appropriate question to ask?
What makes you the most embarrassed and/or what has been your most humiliating experience?
Who do you admire the most, and what attributes do you admire in them?
What would your ideal day be like? …
What is your most terrifying fear?
When you’re sad or disturbed, how do you like to be consoled?
What questions should you avoid asking?
- What is your annual income? …
- Are you expecting a child? …
- What keeps you from getting married? …
- Why don’t you want/need children? …
- Do you have faith in God? …
- What is the cost of your house/rent/car/purse/tuition? child’s …
- How many persons have you had sexual relations with?
How old are the majority of K-pop fans?
K-Pop fans were on average 23 years old (SD = 5, Age Range = 18–55 years).
What is the world’s most strong fandom?
BTS, a South Korean boy band, has reached worldwide success, with two straight #1 albums on the Billboard charts, a sold-out world tour, and a sold-out stadium event at Citi Field in front of over 40,000 spectators. ARMY, the K-pop group, has the world’s most powerful fandom thanks to its fan base.
Which country has the most number of K-pop fans?
Indonesia is the country with the most K-pop lovers and the most K-pop-related tweets. On Twitter, K-pop is a trending subject. In one year, the social media platform received 7.5 billion tweets about the topic, according to the company. Every year, the phenomena grows in size.