If you have a digital image processing assignment and would like to get image processing assignment help from professionals, then we can do that for you. We have a team of expert image processing assignment helpers who can help you complete the assignment on time.
What is digital image processing?
Digital image processing is modifying an image to obtain an enhanced image of the same picture or to determine certain results from the modification process. Therefore, image processing has two possible outcomes;
- An enhanced image of the initial picture.
- Useful information about the modified picture.
Image processing is a kind of signal processing. The input of this process is the image. The output, as mentioned above, could be the improved version of the picture, or some useful characteristics about the image.
The image processing process is an increasingly growing field of interest both in the computer science and engineering fields.
Steps of digital image processing
The digital image processing undergoes three basic steps:
- The process of importing the image (Input in this case). The import process is done using specific image acquisition tools.
- The second step, the main step, is where the modification of the image is done.
- The third step, the output, entails the result of the second step, which could be either the modified image or a report with characteristics about the image.
Image processing categories
Image processing is mainly categorized into two:
- Analogue image processing
- Digital image processing
The analogue image processing is used on hard copy images such as print-outs. On the other hand, the digital image processing involves the use of computers to digitally manipulate the digital images.
Steps of image processing
Regardless of whether you are engaged in analogue or digital image processing, the entire image processing will undergo these specific stages:
- Pre-processing of the image.
- Enhancement of the image
- Displaying the image
- Information extraction.
The importance of image processing
- With image processing, translation is possible between human viewable images and what computers can view. Fundamentally, computers and humans do not view images in the same way. Therefore, image processing acts as a bridge, in a way, between these two perspectives.
- It helps to demonstrate the significant differences that exist between digital detectors and those of the human eyes.
Digital Image processing Assignment and Homework help
Do you need image processing assignment help? OR do you need help with any other assignment, homework, online class, or exam. Whether you have questions related to digital image processing or in any other field, our expert tutors are available and ready to solve all your questions.
We offer the following services:
- Homework help services
- Online classes help: We can take your entire class for you
- Online test help: We can take your test/exam for you
- Final project help: We can handle your final project in case you do not have enough time to handle it yourself.
- Editing and re-writing services: We can also polish your assignment or homework for you. In case you have written an assignment and need a second pair of eyes to look at it, then we can do that for you as well.
- Image processing should be done scientifically. This means that it should be done procedurally and recording of every step and detail should be done to ensure that the results are reproducible by others as well.
Documentation should be accurate. This helps in validation of the process. The documentation also helps repetition of the same process in an exact manner to other images as well, in case of comparison.